wrong website showing

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by j007w, May 20, 2013.

1. j007w

j007w New Member

Sorry in advance if this has been answered before. I've searched since this morning for answers but haven't been able to.

I have a new installation on Centos 6.3. My default site showed up. Then, I added a client and a client website. Now only the client website shows instead of my default site.

If I go to the URL of the client site, the site name shows in the address bar and the correct website shows. If I type in my default site URL, the server IP address (1 of 2) shows up and my client's site shows instead. I notice that if I type in the 2nd IP address it redirects to the 1st IP and, again, my client's site shows.

Can someone help me?

Thanks so much.
  2. j007w

j007w New Member

I found out I didn't have my 2 IPs added in Server IP Addresses in ISPConfig so I added them. I then went to site config and changed from * to the actual IP address (default site uses 1st IP while client site uses 2nd IP).

Now the default site is showing except the browser address bar shows the IP address instead of the domain name. Can someone tell me why that is?

3. j007w

j007w New Member

It's fixed.