Wrong Value Site Limits

Discussion in 'General' started by sunghost, Sep 7, 2016.

  1. sunghost

    sunghost Member

    Hello,
    the Site Statistics shows me for one Customer a wrong value. It shows 5.1GB, but there are only 150MB in use of Site, DB and Mail. Any idea what is wrong or where i can look to fix that?
    thx
     
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    The displayed value is the result of the repquota comand:

    reqpquota -avug
     
  3. Jesse Norell

    Jesse Norell Active Member

    Maybe your backup files count against quota - check the 'Include backup files into web quota.' setting in System > Main Config.
     
  4. sunghost

    sunghost Member

    Hello,
    no backup is not part of Customer Quota. Strange is if i use repquota -avugs i got 60648K for the clientX but if i enter repquota -as i got 5286M, thats what the panel shows ..
     
  5. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Maybe you mix up user and group quotas here, -avugs shows the user and the group quota while -as shows the user quota only and the user quota is used by ispconfig. Quota is user based, not directory based, so it contains all files owned by this user, these files don't have to be in the website directory, theny can also be in /tmp or /var/tmp or a similar place, that's why Jesse asked for the backups. You can use the find command to search for files by user if you don't see them in these common places.
     
  6. sunghost

    sunghost Member

    Hi,
    and thx to all. I have a look closer in command quota and repquota and searched files and folder for this user and found out, that the old data from migrating the server to ispconfig, was count too. i cleaned that up and all stats ok now.
    thx for fast and good help.
     

Share This Page