I have 3 domain names running on my VPS. All 4 of the WordPress sites don't work anymore, after changing only 1 thing in Lighttpd.conf. At the very end, I've added this one: Code: ## number of child worker processes to spawn (0 for lightly loaded sites) server.max-worker = "2" Results: Every single site shows this: Code: Error establishing a database connection I tried to remove that, but no success. I've restarted MySQLd and Lighttpd a billion times, and a full system reboot. Also, no success. Edit: Sorry to not mention the specs: CentOS 5.5-final x86_64. Lighttpd. PHP5. MySQL 5.x. ProFTPd. 128 MB RAM. 256 MB Swap.