I have a customer that wanted to setup a temporary site parallel to their existing site while they updated the site. The original site was hosted on a 3rd party server, but I had an A record added for xx.domain.com and setup xx.domain.com as a site in ISPConfig. They have completed their work on their new site, and asked me to make it live, so I changed the A records for www and * to the IP of my ISPConfig webserver. I then went in and edited the site, removed the xx from the domain and changed it to auto subdomain of * (I have also tried www) The apache vhost file updates properly with the changes I make, however going to the domain now loads a different site on the same server (Alphabetically the first vhost on the system, FWIW). I've tried changing the config in all manners I can think of, but it seems like it ignores the vhost in the sites-enabled directory and just loads that other vhost for some reason.