Hi, I just updated to 3.1.12 from 3.1.(cant remember) Anyways i rant ispconfig_update.sh on my main server (multi setup for dns mail etc). I missed the notice to do the slaves first but I dont think thats caused the issue I am having. Upon update i chose to reconfig services as well as renew the certs, the problem I have hit however is that it only offered a passworded key, I left it blank thinking it would just be skipped but it wasnt. I now cannot get SSL to work on my control panel. Next step was to run a manual update: wget etc etc and try to make a cert again without the password but every time i get asked for a password and am never asked if it should be an encrypted certificate. System Ubuntu 16:04 - ispc 3.1.12 - multiserver Anybody come across this and have a page to head to for guidance or know how to fix this, my primary website is basically offline because i only use secure protocol for my visitors.