Unable To Logon To ISPConfig After Upgrade

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by giganet, Mar 18, 2009.

  1. giganet

    giganet New Member

    Hello group...

    Server OS: UBUNTU 6.06

    After upgrading ISPConfig from version 2.2.23 to 2.2.29 VIA CLI I am unable to log into ISPConfig :eek:

    After attempting to login ISPConfig continues to complain about the use of an incorrect user name OR password which I have confirmed from a local file supporting all server credentials.

    After running '/etc/init.d/ispconfig_server restart' the system returns:
    Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /root/ispconfig/scripts/lib/config.inc.php on line 47
    No results found!ISPConfig system is now up and running!
    Line 47 from 'config.inc.php'
    if(!$go_info["isp"]["server_conf"] = mysql_fetch_array($server_params)){
      die("No results found!");
    Thanking you in advance for your help.

    Best Regards
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Please check with phpmyadmin that the databse is not empty. Also did you start the setup script twice or did you had any errors during update?
  3. giganet

    giganet New Member

    Thank you for the reply Till...

    I logged into MyPHPAdmin for this server and the ISPConfig db is gone :eek:

    Also in MyPHPAdmin home page towards the base the system returns the following message"
    Your PHP MySQL library version 4.0.24 differs from your MySQL server version 5.0.22. This may cause unpredictable behavior
    When upgrading ISPConfig I executed setup only once.

    With resepct to errors...
    During the upgrade towards the very end phase after upgrade said "here we go" I saw the mysql error I posted in my original question.
    This error I duplicate upon restart of ISPConfig.

    The only other error which seemed out of the norm was as follows:
    ClamAV Broken Compiler version 0.94.2
    I will await your reply Till.

    Best Regards

    As always, thank you very much for your help.
  4. falko

    falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    What's the output of
    df -h

    Did you change the MySQL root password and forgot to change it in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php before the upgrade?
  5. giganet

    giganet New Member

    Hi Falk thank you for the response...

    The output of 'df -h'
    [EMAIL="root@giganetwireless:/etc"]root@giganetwireless:/etc[/EMAIL]# df -h
    Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/hda1             5.7G  5.1G  313M  95% /
    varrun                490M  144K  490M   1% /var/run
    varlock               490M  4.0K  490M   1% /var/lock
    udev                  490M  104K  490M   1% /dev
    devshm                490M     0  490M   0% /dev/shm

    I have made no changes to the MySQL root prior to upgrade...

    Thank you Falko

    Best Regards
  6. falko

    falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    There's not much space left in your / partition; I guess that's why the upgrade went wrong. ISPConfig has to compile lots of stuff and therefore needs some space, I'd say at least 1GB...

Share This Page