Unable to create Database Users since 3.0.5.x update

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by folcomedia, Jan 8, 2014.

1. folcomedia

folcomedia New Member

Hi !

I recently update my ISPConfig installation from to and it worked fine except for one point.

I found that association between users databases and databases is now 1:n while it was 1:1 before. It seems to be logical.

But my problem is that new database users created in ISPConfig are not transmitted in MySQL server.

Here is the log of ISPConfig (DEBUG level) when I try to create a database user :
    [[email protected] ~]# /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    08.01.2014-09:17 - DEBUG - Set Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    08.01.2014-09:17 - DEBUG - Found 1 changes, starting update process.
    08.01.2014-09:17 - DEBUG - Calling function 'db_user_insert' from plugin 'mysql_clientdb_plugin' raised by event 'database_user_insert'.
    08.01.2014-09:17 - DEBUG - Processed datalog_id 508
    08.01.2014-09:17 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    The credentials in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf are correct.
    When I try to create a database from ISPConfig it works.
    When I try to create a database user from phpMyAdmin it works.
    When I update an existing datable user from ISPConfig it works !

Where should I look for to solve the problem ?

Thanks !!
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

A database user gets created in mysql when a database gets added that uses this mysql user. So adding just a database user shall not modify anything in the mysql.mysql table, the user and database get added at the time when the database gets added.
  3. folcomedia

folcomedia New Member

OK, that's did the trick !