Typo3 of ISPConfig Package

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by misterm, Dec 2, 2007.

1. misterm

misterm Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello with all

I seek the package of Typo3, which exists in the version dev of ISPConfig 2.3.3, I is initially to find it, I tried to install it as in the version dev, is that does not function, have you a package of installation, like "RoundcubeWebmail 0.1-rc2", because I am very happy of knowing is to have this package, if there exists well on...

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. misterm

Hello Till,

I have already to test this package, is to say to you, I is not included/understood his operation, of agreement, which it is necessary to insert the source in "/usr/share/TYPO3/", but I ask, how to insert the remainder, like script to be inserted in this, "/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/tools/tools/" is the template in this, "/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/templates/", because I not to find them in the package which this finds in this URL, "http://www.mit-inter.net/fileadmin/TYPO3_ispconfig.tgz", thank you to bring a help on this subject there....

4. misterm

Till, with you finding my problem, relating to Typo3 for ISPConfig, because I try to include/understand the installation of this one, but, I do not find...., thank you