Trying to track down mail issue

Discussion in 'General' started by schwim, Mar 26, 2018.

1. schwim

schwim New Member

Hi there everyone!

I'm running ISPC 3.1.11 on a Kimsufi dedicated server. the ISPC system was automatically installed during OS installation via an automated process. So far, everything has been working great(FTP, web access). I am, however, having a problem getting the mail system to work.

I've got a site created and set up both a mailbox and forwarder on that domain, neither of which are successfully delivering mail. I sent a test mail from GMail and check the mail logs and this is what I find:

I've been searching the errors but am having a problem narrowing down my particular issue.

Does someone happen to see something in the errors that could help me get my issue sorted and mail working?

Thanks for your time!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's related to your LE thread. The ssl key file is invalid or nonexistent. You used the tutorial to configure the mail system with LE and something must have gone wrong when you did that.

3. schwim

schwim New Member

I never performed that part of the tutorial. I stopped before
    Using The Same Let's Encrypt SSL Certs For Other Major Services

as I was only looking to secure the web access for the domain.

Since I never followed that step, would doing so resolve this issue? I don't want to mess things up any worse.