Subdomains and API

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by abdi, Jan 8, 2013.

  1. abdi

    abdi New Member

    I have for a while been trying out the creation of sub-domains via API but I have noticed some inconsistencies which I should bring to your attention.

    Having used the default sample code to create one, I noticed the following after execution:

    1. ip_address is NULL
    2. vhost_type is NULL
    3. document_root is NULL
    4. web_folder is NULL
    5. hd_quota is 0
    6. traffic_quota is -1

    Please take note that in the real implementation ALL variables were provided. So either am missing out something or a problem with the code.

    Please advice, and thanks

    Code:
    	$params = array(
    			'server_id' => 1,
    			'ip_address' => '*',
    			'domain' => 'tsssssubt.int',
    			'type' => 'vhostsubdomain',
    			'parent_domain_id' => 1,
    			'vhost_type' => 'name',
    			'document_root' => '/web/dom',
    			'system_user' => 'benutzer',
    			'system_group' => 'gruppe',
    			'hd_quota' => 100000,
    			'traffic_quota' => "1000",
    			'cgi' => 'y',
    			'ssi' => 'y',
    			'suexec' => 'y',
    			'errordocs' => 1,
    			'is_subdomainwww' => 1,
    			'subdomain' => '',
    			'php' => 'y',
    			'ruby' => 'n',
    			'redirect_type' => '',
    			'redirect_path' => '',
    			'ssl' => 'n',
    			'ssl_state' => '',
    			'ssl_locality' => '',
    			'ssl_organisation' => '',
    			'ssl_organisation_unit' => '',
    			'ssl_country' => '',
    			'ssl_domain' => '',
    			'ssl_request' => '',
    			'ssl_cert' => '',
    			'ssl_bundle' => '',
    			'ssl_action' => '',
    			'stats_password' => '',
    			'stats_type' => 'webalizer',
    			'allow_override' => 'All',
    			'apache_directives' => '',
    			'php_open_basedir' => '/php',
    			'custom_php_ini' => '',
    			'backup_interval' => '',
    			'backup_copies' => 1,
    			'active' => 'y',
    			'traffic_quota_lock' => 'n'
    			);
    
     
  2. abdi

    abdi New Member

    Below is a sample or print_r($params) of a real implementation:

    Array ( [server_id] => 1 [ip_address] => [domain] => jesus.abdi.com [type] => vhostsubdomain [parent_domain_id] => 52 [vhost_type] => name [document_root] => /var/www/clients/client55/web52 [web_folder] => web/jesus [hd_quota] => 100 [traffic_quota] => 3,084 [cgi] => y [ssi] => y [suexec] => y [errordocs] => 1 [is_subdomainwww] => 1 [subdomain] => www
    PHP:
     => php-fpm [stats_password] => Jesus [stats_type] => awstats [allow_override] => All [pm] => dynamic [pm_max_children] => 10 [pm_start_servers] => [pm_max_spare_servers] => [php_open_basedir] => / [pm_process_idle_timeout] => 10 [pm_max_requests] => 100 [backup_interval] => monthly [backup_copies] => [active] => )
     
  3. abdi

    abdi New Member

    I just noticed that much documentation is missing in the API docs. I used the get_function_list($session_id) and realized a number of new functions including that of sites_web_vhost_subdomain_* functions. I used those and everything worked out fine just as expected ..

    Thanks, Joseph
     

Share This Page