subdomain vhost + forced SuExec bug

Discussion in 'General' started by cassus, Mar 12, 2013.

  1. cassus

    cassus New Member

    I created a client with "force SuExec" options turned on.

    When client creates a site, everything is OK, but when he creates a vhost subdomain, "force suexec" rule is not applicated and subdomain has suexec disabled.

    I solved this by changing line 387 in /interface/web/sites/web_vhost_subdomain_edit.php

    from:
    Code:
    if($client['force_suexec'] != 'n') $this->dataRecord['suexec'] = '-';
    to
    Code:
    if($client['force_suexec'] != 'n') $this->dataRecord['suexec'] = 'y';
    don't know, if it is a correct solution, but it works :)
    I have no account at bugtracker, so I write it here
     
  2. till

    till Super Moderator

    Thanks for the bugreport. I've added it to the bugtracker.
     
  3. falko

    falko Super Moderator

    I've fixed this in SVN. :)
     

Share This Page