Static IP for Site and SSL problem

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by mmidgett, Aug 16, 2012.

1. mmidgett

mmidgett Member

I have site that I have on a static ip and I have installed a new certificate and it keeps pulling the certificate from the control pannel of webserver. Example is I have an ssl for web1.domain.tld that my control pannel is on. I want to have ssl on www.somedomain.tld. I can't figure it out?

I am using Ubuntu 12.04LTS with apache2. Im on Ver 3.0.4.6. I have looked at the vhost for the domain and it shows the static ip and its pointing to the correct ssl cert. I even downloaded the certs back from the server and clicked on them in windows and it opens them up and examines the cert and the info listed is correct.

I have no sites listed with the wildcard now. I added the virtual ips and made DNS changes and I can see in my router logs that its connecting to the right IP it just gets the wrong certificate somehow.

2. till

till Super Moderator

And the controlpanel runs on port 8080 and not 443?

3. mmidgett

mmidgett Member

When I got your reply i slapped my self. It's my horde.vhost that doesn't have an IP and it has the same cert as the control pannel. I haven't fixed it yet but I am sure that its whats wrong.