Spamasassin score is always 0

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by dark alex, Sep 4, 2017.

  1. dark alex

    dark alex New Member


    I don't know exact since when but on my server the SA score for every email is always 0

    If I check one of these mails manually (# spamasassin < /var/vmail...) the score is higher.

    Do you have any hint where to look at?

    Btw: I am using Policy "Normal" for this mailbox and the tagged_above IS actually read from database! This is working.
    Virus scans are also working. It's all about the scoring in SA...

    This is the header when scanning manually:
    X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.7 required=5.0 tests=DKIM_SIGNED,DKIM_VALID,
      RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2,RP_MATCHES_RCVD autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
    And that is it when scanned by amavis:
    X-Spam-Flag: NO
    X-Spam-Score: 0
    X-Spam-Status: No, score=0 tagged_above=0 required=5 tests=[none]
        autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Did you update to ISPConfig 3.1.6 already? Perl (or amavis/spamassassin) changed their behaviur which requirs a change of the data type of the score columns in amavis policies.
  3. dark alex

    dark alex New Member

    Yes I did

    Could be that it is not working since I upgraded...

    What I did in the last weeks:
    -renamed the mailserver's hostname (checked hostname -f and so on)
    -upgraded ISPConfig (I also had some special config in postfix and dovecot which is now no longer there but that should not matter)
    -added more domains and websites to the server
    -installed a new certificate for ispconfig web interface

    I think none of these should actually be related...
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  4. dark alex

    dark alex New Member

    I have no idea why but now it is working again....

    Everything I did is adding debug parameters to 50-user.conf and restarting amavis.
    removed it and restarted again.

    So no actual changes but it's working.

    And yes! I did even do a full reboot of the server in advance to posting ;)

    I will get back here if this happens again.

Share This Page