spam redirect

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by gee, Jul 9, 2008.

1. gee

gee New Member

2. trexen

trexen Member

Intresting question, i hope there is a solution.

Found some link:

Almost all example explain redirect to just one mailbox, in intresting to know/have possibility to redirect mail to one domain to a mail account in that specific domain, som they dont miss a important mail that unfortuanly classifyed as spam.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You can modify the antispam procmail template in /root/ispconfigisp/conf and save the modified template in /root/ispconfigisp/conf/customized_templates.
  4. gee

gee New Member

Thanks for the reply I am newbie to linux and have checked in root but cant find /root/ispconfigisp/conf the files I have in root are(ispconfig usermin_1.340_all.deb webmin_1.410_all.deb). Is it also possible to elaborate the configuration I need to do it will be a great help
  5. trexen

trexen Member

Files in: /root/ispconfig/isp/conf#
    Templates in: /root/ispconfig/isp/conf/customized_templates#
    good luck

6. gee

gee New Member

Hi Falko
    I am still struggling to resolve this. I am new to this. I dont understand how to edit the templates. do i just vi into it .I have googled and found that i must edit ( /dev/null in .procmail.master to ![email protected]) The ispconfig is running well and i dont want to break it by making a stuff up .I am lost please help
  7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You may edir the template with vi or any other editor. Its just a plain text file.