Some bugs after update

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by zbuzanic, Mar 12, 2013.

1. zbuzanic

zbuzanic Member

1. Yabb forum not working after 3.0.5 upgrade:

http://doom.com.hr/compet-n/oldforum/YaBB.pl
    log says this:
    Code:
    Can't locate Paths.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . /etc/apache2 ./Modules) at /var/www/doom.com.hr/web/compet-n/oldforum/YaBB.pl line 42.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/doom.com.hr/web/compet-n/oldforum/YaBB.pl line 56.\n 

I have this in my options:
    Code:
    <Directory /var/www/doom.com.hr/web/compet-n/oldforum>
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
    Options FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
    </Directory>
    Also checked permissions (755).

Any clue?

2. Backup
    Backup is working for some sites but not for all. Tried to disable/enable backup, messed a little with databases and users, but still no backup or no database backups. Where should I look for errors or something about that?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

1) And the Paths.pl file is in one of the paths listed in the error message?
    2) ensure that sudo and zip / unzip packages are installed on your server. The database is only included in the web backup when you select the website in the database settings first and click on save.

3. zbuzanic

zbuzanic Member

1) Well I can't move scripts to those path locations. I guess @INC should contain cgi-bin of every site or I'm wrong?

2) yes all packages are installed and I eve tried with selecting site under database before few times. Didn't help. Any other ideas?

4. till

1) This setting is not configured nor controlled by ispconfig. So what it contains depends on your system configuration and scripts.

2) You can run the cron_daily.sh script manually and chevk for errors while you run it.

5. zbuzanic

zbuzanic Member

Interesting enough but where can I find cron_daily.sh?
    find / says file not found on both servers :)

Anyway I tried to creat new database for existing user. Database was created but privileges were not checked. Then I deleted old user and created it again and added that new user to both databases, then everything worked fine.
    For backup I'll have to wait I guess.

6. till

/usr/local/ispconfig/server/

7. zbuzanic

zbuzanic Member

Second server reports:

tar: ./var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock: socket ignored
    tar: ./dev/log: socket ignored
    tar: ./var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock: socket ignored
    tar: ./dev/log: socket ignored

8. falko