SOAP problem with ISPConfig API

Discussion in 'Programming/Scripts' started by xaver, Jan 5, 2012.

  1. xaver

    xaver New Member

    Hello,

    i use the API very often and normal no problem. I tested it with example code.

    PHP:
    $soap_location 'https://XXXX:8080/remote/index.php';
    $soap_uri 'https://XXXX:8080/remote/';
    require_once 
    'iclasses/class.ispconfig.php';
    $isp = new ispconfig($soap_location,$soap_uri,'XXXX','XXXX');
    $isp->addClient(1,'test@test.de','test'.time(),'test'.time(),'test'.time(),3);
    But i Get an error.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ns1="/remote/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:loginResponse><return xsi:type="xsd:string">512bc6311124f52c0b523c716de37bdf</return></ns1:loginResponse></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
    SOAP Error: looks like we got no XML document
    I tried the example code, too.


    Normal example code:
    PHP:
    $client = new SoapClient(null, array('location' =>  'https://XXXX:8080/remote/index.php',
                                         
    'uri'      => 'https://XXXX:8080/remote/',
                                         
    'trace' => 1,
                                         
    'exceptions' => 1));


    try {
        if(
    $session_id $client->login('XXXX','XXXX')) {
            echo 
    'Logged successfull. Session ID:'.$session_id.'<br />';
        }
        } catch (
    SoapFault $e) {
        echo 
    $client->__getLastResponse();
        die(
    'SOAP Error: '.$e->getMessage());
    }
    Output:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ns1="/remote/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:loginResponse><return xsi:type="xsd:string">512bc6311124f52c0b523c716de37bdf</return></ns1:loginResponse></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
    SOAP Error: looks like we got no XML document
    regards
    xaver
     
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    Which ISPConfig version do you use and do you get any errors in the apache error.log?
     
  3. xaver

    xaver New Member

    SVN Version, i used this forum because i think its not fault from ISPconfig.
    No error in error.log
    Frist line before <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> is empty.
     
  4. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    I havent tested the remote API in SVN trunk for some time, so there might be a bug.
    It looks as if the soap header is send and the script stops then, maybe there is a php error where the error message is surpressed by php.

    Try to edit the file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/remote/index.php and add this:

    ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

    right after the inclide of the app.inc.php file
     
  5. xaver

    xaver New Member

    I dont suppress any error. Quite the contrary i have notice errors in ispconfig skin.
    But i put the ini_set in it and no change and nothing in error_log
     

Share This Page