Slave replication issue after update to 3.0.5.3

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by mcevoli, Sep 24, 2013.

  1. mcevoli

    mcevoli New Member

    Hello,

    I have a master/slave server with mail on secondary server and websites on primary.

    After update I noticed the slave database is not syncing anymore with the master.

    In my queue log I have:
    Code:
    24-09-2013 09:01 	server2.xxx.it 	Insert 	spamfilter_users 	
    24-09-2013 09:00 	server2.xxx.it 	Insert 	mail_domain 	
    24-09-2013 09:00 	server2.xxx.it 	Insert 	spamfilter_users 	
    23-09-2013 22:37 	server2.xxx.it 	Update 	mail_user 	
    23-09-2013 22:37 	server2.xxx.it 	Update 	mail_user
    
    Code:
    
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'slave_delete' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_slave_delete' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'slave_update' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_slave_update' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'slave_insert' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_slave_insert' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'soa_delete' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_soa_delete' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'soa_update' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_soa_update' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'soa_insert' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_soa_insert'
    
    Thank you for your help.

    Marco.
     
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Did youupdate the master and slave? The master has to be updated irst and you have to select "update permissions in master database" on at least one server during update.
     
  3. mcevoli

    mcevoli New Member

    According to Ispconfig both server are 3.0.5.3. Do you think I should redo the update?

    Thanks.
     
  4. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Please post the output of:

    ls -la /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-enabled/
     
  5. mcevoli

    mcevoli New Member

    Code:
    [[email protected] ~]# ls -la /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-enabled/
    total 44
    drwxr-x---  2 ispconfig ispconfig 4096 Dec 13  2012 .
    drwxr-x--- 14 ispconfig ispconfig 4096 Apr 30 09:43 ..
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   64 Dec 13  2012 client_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/client_module.inc.php
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   62 Dec 13  2012 cron_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/cron_module.inc.php
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   66 Dec 13  2012 database_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/database_module.inc.php
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   70 Dec 13  2012 monitor_core_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/monitor_core_module.inc.php
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   75 Dec 13  2012 remoteaction_core_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/remoteaction_core_module.inc.php
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   69 Dec 13  2012 rescue_core_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/rescue_core_module.inc.php
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   64 Dec 13  2012 server_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/server_module.inc.php
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   60 Dec 13  2012 vm_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/vm_module.inc.php
    lrwxrwxrwx  1 ispconfig ispconfig   61 Dec 13  2012 web_module.inc.php -> /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/web_module.inc.php
    
     
  6. mcevoli

    mcevoli New Member

    Bump! Any news?
    Thanks
     
  7. mcevoli

    mcevoli New Member

    I forced update on both master and slave and now my database are synced and my queue now is empty.

    But my system log has always the same error, seems not regarding the sync
    Code:
    
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'slave_delete' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_slave_delete' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'slave_update' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_slave_update' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'slave_insert' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_slave_insert' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'soa_delete' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_soa_delete' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'soa_update' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_soa_update' 	
    24-09-2013 10:02 	server1.xxx.it 	Debug 	Unable to register function 'soa_insert' from plugin 'bind_plugin' for event 'dns_soa_insert'
    
    It seems regarding the DNS, but in my servers I disabled the DNS management.
     
  8. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    the error shows up because the dns module disabled but the dns plugins are aczive as a bind instance was detected on the server.

    Delete the bind symlink in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-enabled/
     
  9. mcevoli

    mcevoli New Member

    Ok perfect.
    No more errors, Thanks.
     

Share This Page