Sites IDs messed up after a site deleted

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Nikolay Mashkov, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. Nikolay Mashkov

    Nikolay Mashkov New Member

    Hi there,

    1 Installation
    Fresh Debian Jessie, Apache, Jailkit, ISPConfig 3.1.11 was installed.
    A few web sites was set and works well.

    1.1
    I added more web sites. Some of them wasn't work properly. I deleted and recreated it.
    So, now I have client0/web1,2,3,4,5,8,9,11 sites.

    2 Issue
    web9 web site's domain show web8 web site folder at browser.
    web11 web site's domain show "Unable to connect".
    A new web site added will show "Unable to connect". I tried to delete/add site a few times with the same result.

    3 Troubleshooting
    I added one more web site. "web12" was created . However, it's show "web9" folder at browser.

    I checked symlinks at /var/www - it's correct. Domain for web12 is right.
    /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ configs looks well for me too. At least a web sites ID (paths) is correct.
    Reboot doesn't fix the issue,

    The issue is definitely with a web sites ID.
    Is any suggestions how to fix it ?

    Best regards,
    Nikolay
     

    Attached Files:

  2. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Ensure that all sites use * in the IP address field or all sites use the IP address in the ipv4 field but don't mix.
     
  3. ahrasis

    ahrasis Well-Known Member

    You may want to resync as well, especially the websites.
     
  4. Nikolay Mashkov

    Nikolay Mashkov New Member

    Thank you for the advices.

    Til
    " * in the IP address field" made even more mess in my case.
    " IP address in the ipv4 field" for all web sites fix the problem. The sites works well now.

    Ahrasis
    resync is a nice option to check too.

    Best regards,
    Nikolay
     
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018

Share This Page