Setup only mail domain without website

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Poliman, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Poliman

Poliman Member

Do you mean - ogdolls.pl which I mentioned above? If yes, does it mean that site with good ssl cert would be redirected to first site on the server if this ssl cert would expire?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. Hamzacan

Hamzacan New Member

hello there,
    3.0.5 ispconfig This Version.4p9 New Version

Please write in the following sections, please be glad. It will work if the mail server is running and you enter these settings correctly. It uses Dovecot.

Module: postfix_mysql
    Mail Folder Path: Write What To Do
    User Folder Path: Write What To Do
    To the POP3 / IMAP Notification server: Dovecote
    Sieve Mail English Sentence Written: Siecve
    Mail User UID: 5000
    Mail User 5000 GIF:
    What should I post mail Username:
    Post User Group: what to do
    Transport Server: Write What To Do
    Transfer Server Username: what to do

help me please ...

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3.0.5.4p9 is a rather old version. Here some screenshots from a current ISPConfig version where you can see these settings as well.

Attached Files:

4. Hamzacan

Hamzacan New Member

hi, Thanks
    Relay host user and relay host password which information I need to enter.

Old opened e-mail addresses are running smoothly. when I open a new mail and try to get in the web mail, it gives the following error. SquirrelMail Login

ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.

In my ispconfig version Maildir Path exists and Homedir Path exists, But there is no Maildir Format Where should I add the Maildir section here. Thank you for your help.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  5. till

They have to be empty if you run a mail server, as you can see on the screenshot. Btw, all these settings should ot be changed, so they should be correct already after install, do not alter them. and the settings depend on your setup, e.g. which imap server you use is reelevant for the paths that need to be used. The above screenshots are for dovecot.

Then take a look at the mail.log file to find out why and you can also use the ISPConfig debug mode when adding a new email address to see why it fails.

6. Hamzacan

Hamzacan New Member

[​IMG]
    i use dovecot
    https://prnt.sc/j39z7j

If you can write briefly how to use the ISPConfig debugging mode, please rejoice.
    I just posted the link to the image that I have set up exactly what I need to write, my rejoice. It would be better if it was according to the picture I sent.

Thank you so much for your help.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  7. till

All the mailbox paths and other settings are missing according to your screenshots. I posted you screenshots that show what needs to be set in the fields.