Hello, I have in my server a mail domain with 8 email mailboxes. I have set "send copy to" for 7 mailboxes to my main email address (in the same mail domain). Everything works fine but there are 2 mailboxes that don't send the copy... No errors found in logs, emails are delivered to the right mailbox and exists in var/vmail/domain/mailboxname/new, after that no copy is sent. Spamfilter is set to normal but test emails are simple plain text like "test" or numbers... Quota is set to 0 for all mailboxes and I have tried to change passwords too... Yes I know, it sound crazy but I need fix this issue. Best regards.