Second server

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by zbuzanic, Jan 1, 2012.

1. zbuzanic

zbuzanic New Member

Hi, I've finally setup another ispconfig server, and everything is working ok, except that I have this error on first(master) server when viewing server02 status:

Replication failed. Error: (client) in MySQL server: (localhost) Unknown column 'limit_openvz_vm_template' in 'field list' # SQL: REPLACE INTO client

I've upgraded both server with svn version of ispconfig.

2. till

till Super Moderator

Delete the error in the system log of the ispconfig monitor, you can find a delete button in that row and check if it appears again. If thats the case, then the database scheme on your slave is not up to date.

As a general note, please dont use svn versions on production systems, svn versions contain untested code and might not work at all or break your server.

3. zbuzanic

zbuzanic New Member

Ok, I've updated with 3.0.4.1 release but I still have undone tasks (jobqueue) in my master ispconfig that produce errors. How can I delete those tasks?

4. till

till Super Moderator

There is nothing wrong with these tasks, the problem is the update state of the slave server as you master and slave have a different database layout at the moment so that the replication can not work anymore. Login to the slave server on the shell and execute the command:

ispconfig_update.sh

as root user on the shell and select "stable" when the updater asks you.

5. zbuzanic

zbuzanic New Member

Unfortunately, it didn't help.

"There are no updates available for ISPConfig 3.0.4.1"

I've looked into master SQL table and even on master there is no "limit_openvz_vm_template" collumn, so I guess it should be limit_openvz_vm_template_id, how to correct it in jobqueue?

ps. fixed it :) I've renamed table on slave, then renamed it back to original and now it's working as it should.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  6. zbuzanic

zbuzanic New Member

Old topic, but still I'm intrigued with the same problem with every new server I add to my multi-server. Every time I add new server I have this error:

Code:
    Replication failed. Error: (client) in MySQL server: (localhost) Unknown column 'limit_openvz_vm_template' in 'field list' # SQL: REPLACE INTO client (`client_id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`company_name`,`company_id`,`contact_name`,`customer_no`,`vat_id`,`street`,`zip`,`city`,`state`,`country`,`telephone`,`mobile`,`fax`,`email`,`internet`,`icq`,`notes`,`default_mailserver`,`limit_maildomain`,`limit_mailbox`,`limit_mailalias`,`limit_mailaliasdomain`,`limit_mailforward`,`limit_mailcatchall`,`limit_mailrouting`,`limit_mailfilter`,`limit_fetchmail`,`limit_mailquota`,`limit_spamfilter_wblist`,`limit_spamfilter_user`,`limit_spamfilter_policy`,`default_webserver`,`limit_web_ip`,`limit_web_domain`,`limit_web_quota`,`web_php_options`,`limit_web_subdomain`,`limit_web_aliasdomain`,`limit_ftp_user`,`limit_shell_user`,`ssh_chroot`,`limit_webdav_user`,`default_dnsserver`,`limit_dns_zone`,`limit_dns_slave_zone`,`limit_dns_record`,`default_dbserver`,`limit_database`,`limit_cron`,`limit_cron_type`,`limit_cron_frequency`,`limit_traffic_quota`,`limit_client`,`limit_mailmailinglist`,`limit_openvz_vm`,`limit_openvz_vm_template`,`parent_client_id`,`username`,`password`,`language`,`usertheme`,`template_master`,`template_additional`,`created_at`,`id_rsa`,`ssh_rsa`)
    I've search on my "old" master server for string "limit_openvz_vm_template" and didn't find it anywhere (database on old and new is limit_openvz_vm_template_id) so I'm just puzzled where is that string saved and how can I fix it or change it to updated one "limit_openvz_vm_template_id".

7. till

till Super Moderator

The problem is that a new slave has to resync all changes that are marked with server_id = 0 from sys_datalog to become compatibl with the master servers and one of this resync records has this non existing field.

What you can do is this:

1) make a backup of th master database
    2) delete all records from sys_datalog where dbtable = 'client'.
    3) Go To tools >Resync in ispconfig and select to resync all clients (only the clients, not the other items).