rules removed after save

Discussion in 'General' started by etken, Dec 14, 2017.

1. etken

etken New Member

hi, I have successfully installed version 3.1.8 on centos with nginx, then successfully upgraded to 3.1.9 and I have 2 problems:

1- (not related to version) I added some lines to /etc/nginx/sites-available/examlple.com.vhost manually, and after making any change in site configuration from admin panel, the file is rested and the lines removed, I understand why, but how to add the lines permanently ?

2- (may be related to version) after saving any configuration in web panel, the tasks still in the queue and the red counter above not decreased, after some search I found to run /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh will force tasks to execute, but not for all tasks for example awstats not working and not generates its files! how to solve this

thanks

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

1. website / tab options -> directives
    2. check your crontab:
    Code:
    * * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh 2>&1 | while read line; do echo `/bin/date` "$line" >> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log; done
    * * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron.sh 2>&1 | while read line; do echo `/bin/date` "$line" >> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log; done

etken likes this.
  3. etken

etken New Member

thanks for your replay, the first point worked successfully
    the second: I checked the crontab and get this result and the problem not solved
    Code:
    * * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh 2>&1 | while read line; do echo `/bin/date` "$line" >> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log; done
    * * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron.sh 2>&1 | while read line; do echo `/bin/date` "$line" >> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log; done
    0 0 * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/scripts/create_daily_nginx_access_logs.sh &> /dev/null