Roundcube-Configuration Error - config.inc.php was not found.

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by George321, Jan 26, 2017.

1. George321

George321 New Member

So today i tried to open my mailbox and i couldn't because of that:
    Screenshot_1.png

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. DarkMaster

DarkMaster New Member HowtoForge Supporter

I have the same...

3. George321

George321 New Member

Show me your mail.log

4. ahrasis

ahrasis Member

Is it working before? Did you any update or reinstall?

5. DarkMaster

@George321 - what would that accomplish? My mail.log contains only few lines that talk about the inability of monit to connect to specified port, nothing else...
    @ahrasis - yes, straight out of box it was working just fine, the after update it broke AND then after ISPConfig update it was working again and then some time - no clue when exactly, it was not anymore...

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which Linux Distribution do you use and do you use apache or nginx web server?

7. DarkMaster

@till Debian 8, nginx

8. bookert

bookert New Member

Installed the Perfect server yesterday: Nginx with MariaDB Ubuntu 16.04. Was working fine, then all of a sudden same error. Do we have an update, please?

It installs RoundCube but the URL to access: http://www.domain.com:8081/squirrelmail/
    Any advise how to fix this?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  9. ahrasis

ahrasis Member

For those who still have the complained problem with their roundcube, do check the /etc/roundcube/debian-db.php file whether it has the correct db user, password and database by accessing to phpmyadmin / mysql using that credentials. Do read the note inside that file as well. Do check whether you do have the complained file too.

The default for apps is 8081 and you can change squirrelmail to roundcube (or other name) in apps.vhost but if you want it to be with your ISPC in port 8080, you have to add the same code to ispconfig.vhost.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  10. GoHod

GoHod New Member

Same issue here. Can log into phpmyadmin with details above just fine. Roundcube does work through the alias set up in the instructions (i.e. without using port 8081)