Restore broken ispconfig settingd

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by smittie2000, Dec 14, 2012.

1. smittie2000

smittie2000 New Member

HI

I`m trying to reconfigure ispconfig 3 from a backup. After running "mysql -u root -p dbispconfig < ispconfig_db_backup.sql" i get this error "ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 22: Table 'dbispconfig.aps_instances' doesn't exist". I have tried seeding tables and then empty info and the run backup still same error. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Smittie

2. till

till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

Seems as if you try to restore a backup from ISPConfig 3.0.5 into older version or in orher words, you are currently doing a downgrade which will not work. For the restore, the same version or a newer version of ISPConfig has to be installed on the server.

3. smittie2000

smittie2000 New Member

Hi

Thanks for quick reply i updated ispconfig to 3.0.5 and when i run backup now i get "ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 51: Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'."

Thanks for help
    Smittie

4. till

till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

1) Create a backup of the current database
    2) Empty all tables in the database (just empty them and do not delete them) before you restore the backup. You can do this e.g. from within phpmyadmin.
    3) Restore the sql backup file.

5. smittie2000

smittie2000 New Member

Hi

After seeding tables and just emptying tables i was able to restore backup.

Thanks for support
    Smittie