Resseler domains - problem

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by scandal32, Jul 11, 2010.

1. scandal32

scandal32 New Member

Hi
    I've created Resseler and add website and domain but I was logged in as admin. Now I can see users attached to Reseller but if I log in as Reseller I don't see email and web domains (I see them only logged as admin). What table and record is responsibile for that. What should I chande to attach that domain from admin to given Reseller? Thanks in advance

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Login as admin, go to the website, select the client that shall own the website in the website settings and click on save. If a client owns a site, the reseller were this client belongs to can see the site as well.

3. scandal32

scandal32 New Member

Thanks but...

Than ks for fast anserw but I didn't work. I did exactly as You wrote and still no changes. My resseler sees the client but sees no domains (web or e-mail). Any other ideas?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check that:

The sys_groupid of the website in the web_domain table = the groupid of the client (see sys_group table for the ID).

That the "groups" field of the reseller user in the "sys_user" table contains all group id's of all clients of that user separated by comma.

5. scandal32

scandal32 New Member

Thank You very much. It worked.