Remoting Framework beta 3 with 2.2.23 stable

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by kextra1, Apr 18, 2008.

  1. kextra1

    kextra1 ISPConfig Developer

    Hello,

    I am running ISPConfig 2.2.23 & Debian Etch 4.0

    Although I haven't looked inside the .pkg file for the remoting framework beta 3, I'm not sure if that is where the problem is.....

    I've enabled XML in the compile script before install...I've tried quite a few things....however in version 2.2.18 I was able to view the index page.

    php -m shows that I have soap and xml....

    After Browsing to https://www.mysite.com:81/remote

    I get the following error:


    <SOAP-ENV:Envelope SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

    <SOAP-ENV:Body>

    <SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    <faultcode>Server</faultcode>
    <faultactor>method '' not defined in service ''</faultactor>
    <faultstring/>

    <detail>
    <soapVal xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
    </detail>
    </SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    </SOAP-ENV:Body>
    </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

    <!--

    soap_server: entering parseRequest() on 15:04 2008-04-18
    soap_server: Accept: text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
    soap_server: Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
    soap_server: Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
    soap_server: Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5
    soap_server: Connection: keep-alive
    soap_server: Keep-Alive: 300
    soap_server: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Iceweasel/2.0.0.13 (Debian-2.0.0.13-1)
    soap_server: got encoding: UTF-8
    soap_server: method name:
    soap_server: method '' not found!
    soap_server: parser debug:
    soap_parser: xml was empty, didn't parse!

    soap_server: server sending...

    -->



    If anyone knows of a solution, I'd really appreciate it if you'd post :)

    Thanks

    -=k
     
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  2. grandpagenocide

    grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer

  3. kextra1

    kextra1 ISPConfig Developer

    Thanks...but it's a no go unfortunately :(

    Hey GP...thanks for the quick response....

    Unfortunately it's still the same error....

    As I stated earlier, I have xml enabled...soap installed, etc. etc.

    I'm running Debian Etch 4.0 and ISPConfig 2.2.23, PHP 5.2.0-8

    I completely removed and reinstalled the beta 4 pkg you've so kindly provided and this is what I get.

    <SOAP-ENV:Envelope SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

    <SOAP-ENV:Body>

    <SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    <faultcode>Server</faultcode>
    <faultactor>method '' not defined in service ''</faultactor>
    <faultstring/>

    <detail>
    <soapVal xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
    </detail>
    </SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    </SOAP-ENV:Body>
    </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

    <!--

    soap_server: entering parseRequest() on 18:22 2008-04-18
    soap_server: Accept: text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
    soap_server: Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
    soap_server: Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
    soap_server: Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5
    soap_server: Connection: keep-alive
    soap_server: Host: chronikal.tetic.org:81
    soap_server: Keep-Alive: 300
    soap_server: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Iceweasel/2.0.0.13 (Debian-2.0.0.13-1)
    soap_server: got encoding: UTF-8
    soap_server: method name:
    soap_server: method '' not found!
    soap_server: parser debug:
    soap_parser: xml was empty, didn't parse!

    soap_server: server sending...

    -->


    If you have any suggestions...let me know...thanks again...
     
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  4. grandpagenocide

    grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer

    if you want me to take a peek at it Ill be free tommorow afternoon, but did you restart the ispconfig_server? /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server restart
     
  5. kextra1

    kextra1 ISPConfig Developer

    Restarted ISPConfig & A Reboot

    Thanks for your response,

    Yes I've restarted ISPConfig and also rebooted the system entirely. I am running Debian Etch 4.0 ...could it be, that I have a package installed, or possibly that I do not have a package installed that my be causing this error?

    I also completely removed the remoting framework before installing the beta 4 version.

    Thanks again, for any information you may have regarding this issue...
     
  6. grandpagenocide

    grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer

    the only additional package you need is libxml2-dev if you didnt install it, apt-get install libxml2-dev
     
  7. kextra1

    kextra1 ISPConfig Developer

    Packages installed

    I have the correct package installed, however I also have the xml2 package installed and soap4r package installed...I'll try to uninstall these and see if it makes any difference...

    Thanks for your advice!
     
  8. grandpagenocide

    grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer

    Kextra1,
    If you want I can take a look at your install, pm me
     

Share This Page