I have just started trying to figure out how to use the Remote capabilities to add a client. The SOAP login works. I created a basic html form for the required fields, the $_POST array shows data submitted, the $params array shows data but when the client_add method is called, the record is created but with NO data. I get the record ID returned without error as if everything worked. I am using ISPConfig 184.108.40.206 freshly updated. When I replaced my params with the example client add params I get the same results. Solved: The $params['master-template'] was set to '1'. There were no templates defined in the client-template table. Setting the master-template to '' or '0', conditional says > 0, prevents the array_merge. Unsure why the array_merge removes values for keys not defined in client_template table.