I created a website for a client as admin so he can't change things and gave it a quota of 1000MB. He stres tested the site and his logs for the 2 days of stress testing became 800MB and 700MB. So the site became bigger than the quota 1300MB. I then changed the quota to 5000MB but it won't change... he's still getting emails that he's over the quota and under home it still shows that he has only 1000MB qouta. If I change it on any other site it changes with no problem. I'm using ISPConfig 184.108.40.206p9. If I run the command repquota -a I get used soft hard 1333120 5120000 5121024 so in linux it shows ok.