Quota problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Rube, Nov 1, 2021.

  1. Rube

    Rube New Member

    Hi, i have a problem in a multiserver installation: in dashboard i see
    a wrong quota for one website:
    Dominio Spazio usato Limite Limite (forzato)
    [domainname] 4632.4 MB 5000 MB 5001 MB

    but it is not correct: in website i updated that limit from 5GB to 7GB
    and if i check in server using quota it is correct

    quota -vs web272
    Disk quotas for user web272 (uid 5007):
    Filesystem space quota limit grace files quota limit grace
    /dev/sda1 4633M 7000M 7001M 46885 0 0

    but in dashboard it is wrong, and it send me quota notification.
    How i can fix it?
     
  2. Taleman

    Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

    The displayed quota informations in ISPConfig Panel are updated I think once per day, not in real time. So check again tomorrow.
     
  3. Rube

    Rube New Member

    I modified quota days ago...
     
  4. Jesse Norell

    Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Maybe you have the ispconfig cronjobs disabled? Does "crontab -l" (as root) show cron.sh enabled?
     
  5. Rube

    Rube New Member

    Cron is enabled, and i receive quota notification via email
     
  6. Jesse Norell

    Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Do you have repquota? The cronjob uses "repquota -au" and "repquota -ag" to get the numbers. You could also check the sys_cron table and see what date stamp is there for monitor_hd_quota. Try setting log_priority to 0 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php and see if you have any errors/messages in /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log when that cron job runs.
     
  7. Rube

    Rube New Member

    repquota are correct, but it seems do not save data in db.
    sys_cron table for monitor_hd_quota is correct for last_run and next_run. No error in log.

     
  8. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    It might be that this slave node is not able to connect to the ISPconfig master database anymore. You can use the debug mode in ISPConfig to test that on the slave.
     
  9. Rube

    Rube New Member

    I solved problem: few weeks ago i moved website from i server to another, but (i don't know why) in table monitor_data remained also old server_id harddisk_quota configuration row.
    I manually deleted that row and problem was fixed.
    Thankyou to everybody for your time!
     

Share This Page