Quota combined for multiple drives/devices

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by luckyluk3, Aug 20, 2019.

1. luckyluk3

luckyluk3 New Member

Hi,

My server has 2 disks, 1 main disk 20gb and 1 attached disk 10gb.
    Code:
    UUID=2565154a-3e96-405c-a57e-cb18ac871655 /               ext4    discard,errors=remount ro,usrjquota=quota.user,grpjquota=quota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0 0       1
    /dev/disk/by-id/scsi-0HC_Volume_2641471 /mnt/volume-nbg1-1 ext4 discard,nofail,defaults,usrjquota=quota.user,grpjquota=quota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0 0 0

One of my websites I moved to the other drive let's call that drive B. When I moved the website from the main drive to drive B I noticed that the website disk quota showed only a few kilobytes. After some searching I decided to add these mount options to drive B.
    `usrjquota=quota.user,grpjquota=quota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0`

After this edit and remounting the drive the correct size showed up on the ispconfig panel. But the soft- and hard limit doubled for this particular website. After running `repquota -avu` I found out the quota is set per drive. So when I enter a limit of 2000MB Harddisk Quota in the panel that quota is per drive/device. That explains why the soft- and hard limit doubled.

Is it possible to make a global limit. So for example web15 has a global Harddisk Quota of 2000MB. Or maybe a solution so it doesn't get doubled like it does now?

[​IMG] [​IMG]