Problems with Monitor and DNS since upgrade

Discussion in 'General' started by drapsag, Feb 25, 2012.

  1. drapsag

    drapsag New Member

    Sorry, my fault. The cron.log is very long and that's from the beginning of the file which is probably from long ago.

    I'll post more recent stuff in a bit.
  2. drapsag

    drapsag New Member

    There are no errors in cron.log

    I went through the whole log. There are a bunch of repeated messages about mailq being empty and others, but nothing about errors. The Warnings I posted earlier are at the top of the file which is from when the server was first installed a year ago so they won't apply any more. Sorry for the confusion earlier.
  3. drapsag

    drapsag New Member

    Just as an FYI, since we couldn't find a resolution to this problem, I decided to try adding a new entry in cron to rm the lock file manually after the script was run.

    This seems to work. My system updates properly, everything works and my System Monitor is showing correct information.

    I'm sure this is not the right way to fix this issue, but just having the issue in the first place was causing major headaches over here, so I had to do something.

Share This Page