Problem woth forced ads how-to

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Gimly, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Gimly

Gimly Member

Hi All,

I've problem with the how-to forced ads, I respect all the how-to but when I test, I've this error on my web php page :

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/ads/e4y_remuneration.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/web3) in [B]Unknown[/B] on line [B]0[/B]

[B]Fatal error[/B]:  Can't load /var/www/ads/e4y_remuneration.php, open_basedir restriction. in [B]Unknown[/B] on line [B]0[/B]
    How can I access on dir /var/ww/ads without reduce security ?

Thank you for your answers :)

ISPConfig 2.2.29
    Debian Etch
    PHP 5.2.8 with SuPHP0.7

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  2. till

till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

You have to install all php scripts inside the web directory of the website and not in /var/www/ads

3. Gimly

Gimly Member

Ok thanks Till :)

How can I automated the copy of the file on all of the existing website and on new website ? Actually I've over 800 websites.

Thank you for your help :)

--- edit : there are skeleton dir for website folder which contain structure log, web, etc ..., or it's script who create folder ? ----

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  4. Gimly

Gimly Member

No idea ? ^^

5. till

till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

In the php ini you can set a path for php libraries,, maybe you can use this to circomvent the open_basedir.

6. Gimly

Gimly Member

ok thanks Till :)