problem when install a new website

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by nokia80, Jul 25, 2011.

1. nokia80

nokia80 Member HowtoForge Supporter

I want to install a new website but keep getting this error
    Who knows how I can determine the rights

error

Checks if the httpd process can create a file in (the process) created directory.

The HTTP process owner can not file in a directory where the owner is. This probably means that safe mode is enabled. Many functions within CMS Made Simple will probably not work if this is not possible. Resume is not possible.

Sincerely.

michael

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please use as php mode "php-fcgi" and enable the suexec checkbox in the website settings.

3. nokia80

hi till

done no i have this error

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/www/clients/client11/web121/tmp/sess_0023e7f64bbcd3eb9b3c1aeebc89fe23, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/www/clients/client11/web121/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

thanks

michael

4. nokia80

this error again

5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

When exactly do you get the error? When you try to upload a file through HTTP, when you run some kind of application installer, etc.?
    Which PHP mode do you use now?
    Can you post the permissions of the affected directory?

6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

When exactly do you get the error? When you try to upload a file through HTTP, when you run some kind of application installer, etc.?
    Which PHP mode do you use now?
    Can you post the permissions of the affected directory?