Hi everyone. I just ran into my first problem, and while it was originally caused by my own folly I think it may have uncovered a bug. I had created two clients with 1 site each. By accident I overwrote /var/www/web1/ which was the home of the first client/site. That was the aforementioned folly. But then I decided that to get it back to normal I'd just go into ISPConfig, delete the site and recreate it. That's when I got unexpected results. I deleted it fine. When I went to create it again, ISPConfig told me the name was already in use. So I went into the Recycle bin and emptied it, and then it allowed me to create the site, and acted like everything was fine. However, I got a browser error when I tried to go there. Looking at the directories and the /etc/apache2/vhosts/Vhosts_ispconfig.conf file, it was obvious why. The system had removed the /var/www/web1 directory and created a new /var/www/web4 directory, which was expected, consistent with the naming shown in the ISPConfig interface. But in the Vhosts_isponfig.conf file all the instances of 'web1' remained. At this point it should be noted that Apache would not restart, because the config was broken. Replacing all the 'web1' instances with 'web4' seems to have fixed the problem. Anyway, this isn't a big deal for me...it's an easy enough problem to fix and should only happen rarely anyway. But it does seem like ISPConfig is missing a step someplace there, so I thought I'd provide this report. That's the only problem I've encountered so far...this thing is really slick. Thanks!