Problem after custom php.ini

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by alme, Sep 5, 2011.

1. alme

alme New Member

Hello
    Following your guides on how to make changes into php.ini i went to options and place my own php.ini settings. PHp is inder Fast-cgi.
    I'm using ispconfig3 under centos 6. PHP 5.3.2 .After making my default php.ini and placing it in options whe I go to my site I get:
    Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:The MySQL adapter "mysql" is not available.
    Is there a way how to fix this or how to go back to previous settings ?
    I tried to remove everything in the option and saving under empty box with the hope that this will overwrite the changes but no luck.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Have you tried to restart Apache?

3. alme

alme New Member

Yes I tried that many times.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

check with the phpinfo() function which php.ini file gets loaded for that website.

5. alme

alme New Member

Hello
    Thank you for your replies. Looks like the php.ini that loads is the one that is generated from ispconfig.
    Is there a way to manually remove it or the records I set in ispconfig so it rolls back to the default php.ini?

6. pititis

pititis Member

Just clear the php.ini input box.

7. alme

alme New Member

Tried that no result.Same problem.

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

And you are really sure that the custom php.ini file has not changed? Check the file modification date, the file gets updated with the values from the main php.ini file on every change that you do in the field.