For a while during my tweaking/learning phase of installation, I couldn't get email to work at all, then I hammered out the issue and got it working 100% but another one popped up and my solution broke postfix again, and now I can't get postfix to recieve incoming mail anymore. Through some trial-and error analysis and log/config snooping, i've figured out that everything is perfect, but during the phase when i COULD send AND recieve email, the server hello line was the hostname of my server instead of its reverse dns entry (note, not the hostname which was being used for mail, a different one that always resolved). This should help: http://pingability.com/zoneinfo.jsp?domain=whittyhost.us.to Very helpful for domain troubleshooting. I've tried everything I can think of, making sure absolutely every dns entry is super clean and the like, making sure the users are set up, and when it still wouldnt work I looked at the postfix log in /var/log/maillog. What I saw was odd. Hopefully you can help me figure it out (note my current email account on the server is admin.@.whittyhost.us.to, other entries in the log are gmail resending faild emails from a while ago, and galexyalex.@.gmail.com (minus the dots) is the email it's sending from. Code: Jun 8 23:19:18 www postfix/smtpd: connect from wr-out-0506.google.com[220.127.116.11] Jun 8 23:19:19 www postfix/smtpd: 2E29C2B7649: client=wr-out-0506.google.com[ 18.104.22.168] Jun 8 23:19:19 www postfix/cleanup: 2E29C2B7649: message-id=<firstname.lastname@example.org > Jun 8 23:19:19 www postfix/qmgr: 2E29C2B7649: from=<email@example.com>, size=1593, nrcpt=1 (queue active) Jun 8 23:19:19 www postfix/smtp: connect to cpe-69-207-240-89.maine.res.rr.com[22.214.171.124]: Connection refused (port 25) Jun 8 23:19:19 www postfix/smtp: 2E29C2B7649: to=< firstname.lastname@example.org>, orig_to=<email@example.com>, relay=none, delay=0, status=deferred (connect to cpe-69-207-240-89.maine.res.rr.com [126.96.36.199]: Connection refused) Thanks for the help, let me know if you need anything else in the way of configs/logs!