Postfix fake emails

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by lekr32, Jan 11, 2014.

1. lekr32

lekr32 New Member

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can e.g. enable the domain module under System > interface config. Your clients will then only be able to use the domain names that you added for them in the client module.
  3. lekr32

lekr32 New Member

there isn't any other solution for this?
    maybe we should think about this in next update? because it's a easy way to be blocked in the spam ip lists.
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

How do you think that ispconfig shall check which person is the beneficial owner of a domain?

You own a domain. I will now make a contract with you and rent this domain from you. Now I will add this domain to my ispconfig server to use it.

How shall ispconfig check automtiaclly that we have a written contract so that I'am a legal user of that domain? This cant be done automatically off course, so there must be a human instance on the server, the administrator, that is able to control the legal ownership of domains and assign it to the clients, and thats what the domain limit function is doing. If you dont trust your clients and think that they will add domains to your ispconfig server that they dont own, then you can activate the domain limit function so that your users can only add domains that you approved.