Possible bug in ISPCOnfig3.0.3.2 ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hans, Jan 14, 2011.

  1. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    Dear Till & Falko,

    I think we found a bug in ISPConfig 3.0.3.2.
    Within ISPConfig, with an admin account it's possible to create a SSH-account for a client, however when the client creates a SSH-account for himself, it's not possible to use it.
    Within the auth.log file i can see that the new user is unknown.
    This is the case not only on 1 server, but on all. So it might be a bug.
    Can you please have a look at this?

    We also notices that in ISPConfig3 it's not possible to make a website inactive.
    Actually, nothing happens. I don't know if this is intended to be that way, but i think clients must have that possibility. Can you please have a look at this as well?

    Thank you!
     
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Looks as if your jobqueue dont get executed. Take a look in the monitor > jobqueue if there are any jobs listed.
     
  3. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    Hi Till,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I got the following in the jobqueue.
    (See attachment)
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  4. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    There is no image attached. But I just need to know if there are any jobs listed or if the jobqueue is empty.
     
  5. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    Sorry Till,

    I just attached it!
     
  6. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    As you updated to ispconfig 3.0.3.2, have you selected to update the database permissions as you updated the master or the slaves?
     
  7. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    Hi Till,
    I updated the database permissions for all servers (slave servers AND the master server)
     
  8. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Ok. Please enable loglevel debug in ispconfig under system > server config for one of the salves that dont pick up changes and the run:

    /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh

    on that slave as root user and post the output.
     
  9. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    Hi Till,

    Ok, for the output, please see the attachment.
     

    Attached Files:

  10. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    This is the reason for the problems:


    Run:

    mysqladmin flush-hosts

    on the master server to unlock the mysql database connection for the slave. In case that the slave still does not process the changes then, then please redo the ispconfig update on the slave by following the manual ispconfig update steps that were described in the release notes and select yes when the updater asks you if the master database permissions shall be updated.
     
  11. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    Ok Till,
    but when i run mysqladmin flush-hosts on the master server i got:

    mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
    error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)'
     
  12. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Then try:

    mysqladmin -u root -p flush-hosts
     
  13. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    mysqladmin -u root -p flush-hosts worked.

    Now, I see that i need to update the slaves manually again, because the changing settings within ISPConfig3 for the slave servers does not make any effect. I must do that later today. Thanks for your help!
     
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  14. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    Hi Till,
    I needed to be a little more patient.
    Manually updating the slaves again was not possible.
    Everything works fine again.

    Thanks for your support!
     

Share This Page