Hi, I am experiencing the following behavior. If I log in as a client and try to edit an user autoresponse. I get the same error as I'd get if I had not enough quota for the mailbox. That is: The max space for mailboxes is reached. The max. available space in MB is: 400 but I am in fact under quota (as the error also suggest) and I'm not touching the user quota which is, in this case, 50 MB. So it seems that when I change tabs to get to the autoresponder tab the value in the quota field is... somewhat lost and mail_user_edit.php can't see it and believes that I want to change the quota to 0 or something like that thus giving me the error message. I didn't really have the time to properly debug the problem but I hope that the description helps you to understand what I mean and how to reproduce.