phpMyAdmin install problem

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by selcouth, Nov 18, 2005.

1. selcouth

selcouth New Member

I'm getting this error when I try to upload the file or do it from a URL.

Installations Anweisungen nicht gefunden: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/temp/04e2b01f43aae2072deaecfa88737963/package.ins

Thoughts?

2. till

till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

You must use the .pkg file from the ISPConfig Homepage and dont unpack it!

3. selcouth

selcouth New Member

I did, I tried a URL for it and I tried uploading it locally. Same error both times.

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff Moderator HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

5. selcouth

selcouth New Member

Yea, I even tried again just now to see. This happens with all packages I try to install by the way. phpMyAdmin and Webmail. :(

6. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff Moderator HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

Hm, maybe the unzip package that comes with ISPConfig isn't working on your system?

When you run
    Code:
    /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/unzip/unzip --help
    , do you get errors?

7. selcouth

selcouth New Member

bash: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/unzip/unzip: cannot execute binary file

Uh oh. What now?

8. falko

Are you on a 64-bit system?

Anyway, you can copy the unzip that comes with your system to the above folder. Run
    Code:
    cp -f `which unzip` /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/unzip/unzip
    to do so (of course, you must have your distributions unzip package installed) and run
    Code:
    /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/unzip/unzip --help
    again.

9. selcouth

selcouth New Member

That worked! Thank you very much.