PhP warning after upgrading to 3.0.4.6

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by rdan, Aug 13, 2012.

1. rdan

rdan Member HowtoForge Supporter

Several days ago I upgraded from (I think) version 3.0.2 to 3.0.4.6. The upgrade went all right, but I have 100 identical warnings in the cron log:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/monitor_tools.inc.php on line 1072

Is this something which should be fixed and if so, do you have suggestions as to how? Thanks.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seems as if you have 3ware raid controller software installed but no 3 ware raid controller card. Please post the output of the commands:

which tw_cli

and

tw_cli info c0

3. rdan

which tw_cli:

/usr/local/bin/tw_cli

tw_cli info c0:

Unit UnitType Status %RCmpl %V/I/M Stripe Size(GB) Cache AVrfy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    u0 RAID-1 OK - - - 465.651 RiW ON

VPort Status Unit Size Type Phy Encl-Slot Model
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    p0 OK u0 465.76 GB SATA 0 - WDC WD5003ABYX-01WE
    p1 OK u0 465.76 GB SATA 1 - WDC WD5003ABYX-01WE

Thanks.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats ok.Please check your php.ini file if the shell_exec is listed there under disabled_functions.

5. rdan

It's not defined so in the line

disable_functions =

in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini or in /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini or in /etc/php5/cli/php.ini.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  6. rdan

Date of cron log error message

I have additional information on the message. It has been showing up in the cron log in ispconfig daily. The interesting point however, is that it has a date stamp that is later than the date on the system. It looks like it is 6 hours later than the system date. For example, just checking it (current time = 16:50 and the date on the message is 22:50).