Hi all, Just wanted to get some feelers out for anyone else that may have had a similar issue when adding php versions 7.2/7.3 to their servers. I added these versions following the 'easy way': https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial...fig-3-from-debian-packages-on-debian-8-and-9/ Servers are all debian 9.9, running Apache. To get everything running smoothly for the mostly-wordpress hosted sites, I added these modules: php7.2-bcmath php7.3-bcmath php7.2-curl php7.3-curl php7.2-xml php7.3-xml php7.2-mysql php7.3-mysql php7.2-mbstring php7.3-mbstring libapache2-mod-php php-curl php7.3-soap php7.2-soap php7.2-gd php7.3-gd The sites all run nice and smooth on both 7.2 and 7.3, the problem is shortly after adding the new php versions (including updating server packages and reboot) CPU begins spiking and maxing out. Most servers were able to continue functioning with the high load, but of course it's not an ideal situation, so try rebooting to see if that helps - it does. Server monitor shows the sites consuming the huge CPU appear to be sites that were left on php 7.0/default. So next step was to switch all sites on servers to 7.2/7.3, which seemed like it might work but still getting random servers locking up. Sometimes the process maxing out CPU and getting "stuck" at high CPU is either php-cgi, or apache2, sometimes not able to figure out which process is locked/stuck because the server monitors get locked before they can log anything. Looking at error logs for latest server freeze, nothing important in Apache logs, ispconfig log empty, mysql log just shows usual info after reboot, site error logs are usual. I saw Till tell someone in a semi-related thread about their high cpu usage that "their php.ini wasn't allowing ispconfig to run", I checked the ini's for 7.2/7.3 and ran comparison against the ini's in 7.0, no major differences.