Php 5.6 on How-to-install-php-5.6-and-7.1-on-debian-9-stretch

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by nmazza, May 1, 2018.

1. nmazza

nmazza Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello,
    I have move my CentOS servers to Debian 9 server over ISPConfig 3.1.11
    After install, I continued with ..
    https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/how-to-install-php-5.6-and-7.1-on-debian-9-stretch/
    And in Php 5.6 version,
    ./configure --prefix=/opt/php-5.6 --with-pdo-pgsql --with-zlib-dir --with-freetype-dir --enable-mbstring --with-libxml-dir=/usr --enable-soap --enable-calendar --with-curl --with-mcrypt --with-zlib --with-pgsql --disable-rpath --enable-inline-optimization --with-bz2 --with-zlib --enable-sockets --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-pcntl --enable-mbregex --enable-exif --enable-bcmath --with-mhash --enable-zip --with-pcre-regex --with-pdo-mysql --with-mysqli --with-mysql-sock=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-png-dir=/usr --enable-gd-native-ttf --with-openssl=/opt/openssl --with-fpm-user=www-data --with-fpm-group=www-data --with-libdir=/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu --enable-ftp --with-kerberos --with-gettext --with-xmlrpc --with-xsl --enable-opcache --enable-fpm

configure command, says ERROR and STOP.
    checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-configconfigure: error: Cannot find OpenSSL's libraries
    [email protected]:/usr/local/src/php5.6-build/php-5.6.33#

I need Php 5.6 too, what's wrong, ?
    I followed the tutorial step by step and Php 7.1 and Php 7.2 are working fine.
    Thanks
    Nestor Mazza

2. Taleman

Taleman Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

My guess is this part of the guide is not done correctly: