OS upgrade, cant get ISPConfig to start

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by ACDII, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ACDII

ACDII New Member

I did an upgrade from Fedora 15 to 19, one version at a time. Server is working OK, but when I try to go to the home page for ISPConfig, it comes up as connection reset. I know the server is working since I can pull up the test page.

Will I need to reinstall the program?

2. ACDII

ACDII New Member

It looks like the httpd.conf file got rewritten, I dont see any reference to port 8080 or ISPconfig. Is there a backup copy of that file?

EDIT: looks like upgrading the OS to 19 was a bad idea, apparently some of the things ISPConfig uses is no longer available in 19.

PHP Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /tmp/ispconfig3_install/install/lib/mysql.lib.php on line 78
    postalias: fatal: open /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases: No such file or directory

PHP Warning: chgrp(): Unable to find gid for mailman in /tmp/ispconfig3_install/install/dist/lib/fedora.lib.php on line 102

/etc/init.d/clamd.amavisd: line 7: /usr/share/clamav/clamd-wrapper: No such file or directory

I uninstalled and reinstalled ISPConfig with same results, the above errors occurred during the reinstall. Still unable to pull up the site and in addition, get a 403 error now for the test site.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013