I am trying to move over from VestaCP to Ispconfig and am having a real issue with open_basedir. I use Concrete5 for websites and put the main APP in a directory (lets say /var/www/concrete5-8.5.4) then I simlink concrete-stable to that directory. The reason is if I update to concrete5-8.6, all I have to do is change the simlink and it updates for all the site. In the website directory (/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web) I put a simlink to concrete->/var/www/concrete-stable. This has worked well for years, but now I just can't seem to get past the open_basedir. open_basedir does have a reference to /var/www/concrete-stable I even tried adding another /var/www/concrete5-8.5.4 (directly to the app) but it still give the same error that the directory is no in the open_basedir. I used open_basedir on Vesta and never had this issue. Help! Please!