open_basedir restriction in effect - X2CRM

Discussion in 'General' started by onastvar, Nov 6, 2013.

1. onastvar

onastvar Member

Hi,

For "open_basedir restriction in effect" issues I always went to ISPConfig > Web Site > Options to add folder path to PHP open_basedir which fixed the "open_basedir restriction in effect" issue.

I've installed X2CRM on my ISPConfig 3.0.5.3 server and when I go to Web Lead Form I get the following error (Error 500). I don't have /usr/share/pear/ folder on my server. I've asked same question on X2CRM forum couple of days ago, and no answer yet, I thought I ask here.

Does anyone know how this could be fixed?

Oops!
    It looks like the application ran into an unexpected error.

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to do our best to fix this issue. If you would like to make a post on our forums we can actively interact with you in getting this resolved. If not, simply sending the error report helps us immensely and will only improve the quality of the software. Thanks!
    Send Error Report
    Here's a quick list of what will be included in the report:

Error Code: 500
    Error Message: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/pear/Marketing.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web2/:/var/www/clients/client1/web2/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web2/tmp:/var/www/.mydomain.com/:/srv/www/.mydomain.com/:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/usr/share/php)
    Stack Trace:
    #0 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/yii.php(189): is_file() #1 unknown(0): x2_autoload() #2 unknown(0): spl_autoload_call() #3 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/protected/models/X2Model.php(89): class_exists() #4 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/protected/components/CreateWebFormAction.php(112): model() #5 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(76): CreateWebFormAction->run() #6 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/CController.php(308): CreateWebFormAction->runWithParams() #7 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(133): MarketingController->runAction() #8 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run() #9 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): X2AjaxHandler->filter() #10 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/protected/controllers/x2base.php(1098): CFilterChain->run() #11 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): MarketingController->filterSetPortlets() #12 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter() #13 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run() #14 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/CController.php(265): MarketingController->runActionWithFilters() #15 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): MarketingController->run() #16 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): X2WebApplication->runController() #17 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/framework/base/CApplication.php(169): X2WebApplication->processRequest() #18 /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/crm/index.php(55): X2WebApplication->run()
    X2CRM Version: 3.5.6
    PHP Version: 5.4.4-14+deb7u5

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seems as if your site requires a pear module whih is not installed. try to find out which pear module provides this file "Marketing.php" and install it with the pear installer or if available as Debian package.