No input file specified

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by DanHorniblow, Jun 15, 2013.

1. DanHorniblow

DanHorniblow New Member

Hi,

I have ISPConfig 3.0.5.2 installed on my VPS which is running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

I was trying to install a custom theme to ISPConfig, before I started the installation I created a backup of "/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/" and saved it to "/root/". After about an hour of trying to get the theme to work I gave up and restored the folder back.

I then started getting a 403 error, which I fixed with the command "chown -R www-data /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/"

But I am nor getting the error "No input file specified" and I have ran out of ideas, any thoughts?

2. till

till Super Moderator

Thats most likely part of the reason for the http error as ispconfig runs under the user ispconfig and not www-data.

To fix the errors,download the ispconfig tar.z again, unpack it and run the update.php script which is inside
    the install folder.

3. DanHorniblow

DanHorniblow New Member

I have just re downloaded the ISPConfig.tar.gz and ran the update, it worked everything is working as it should now. I have no idea why I didn't think of this earlier!

Many Thanks
    Dan