Not sure if it is the right place, the moderator can move it if is appropriate. For those like me that have experienced the infamous "No input file specified" response in browser, i have to say that it appeared to me after a change to the domain name of an already existent web site, in ISPConfig 184.108.40.206. After extensive research and googling, all that I found, led me to a permissions error. But this did not convince me, since before the change everything worked. In the end i discovered that the problem lies in the value of the field PHP open_basedir in the Options tab of the detail of the Website. It seem that this value will not be updated after a domain name modification. Before the arise of the problem it was configured as domain.com, after then I have changed to domain.net. Here the full value of the field PHP open_basedir, although for convenience of reading I put a carriage return after each colon: /var/www/clients/client21/web4/web: /var/www/clients/client21/web4/tmp: /var/www/domain.com/web: /srv/www/domain.com/web: /usr/share/php5: /tmp: /usr/share/phpmyadmin Once I changed the domain name to domain.net, this value should be like this: /var/www/clients/client21/web4/web: /var/www/clients/client21/web4/tmp: /var/www/domain.net/web: /srv/www/domain.net/web: /usr/share/php5: /tmp: /usr/share/phpmyadmin Maybe in a future release of ISPConfig it would be appropriate to include this check. Anyway, I'm really grateful to Falko and Till for this brilliant Control Panel, and I am also grateful to the HowtoForge community for the valuable support it offers. Ciao!