I have worked with ISPConfig in a dev environment for a while now. I believe we are ready to setup the production environment now. But, I don't want to do that if there is a new release of ISPConfig to be released before the summer. We expect to launch the production environment during the summer, but it could also wait for the autumn. It is important we release something that don't need a big upgrade right away. Is there any new (major) release to be expected in near future? I am also thinking about this with php8 that has caused issues here and there. I want that to stabilise as well.