I have a bit of a strange situation, I'm currently using 3 servers. Server A only has the ISPConfig interface, we use it as our ISPConfig "controller" Server B is an email server for about 20 domains, works great, has been going strong for almost a year now Server C is a new email server that I'm trying to get up and running, I had it setup, and then I deleted it off of the ISPConfig configuration because I was experimenting with some stuff and it got a bit messed up. I reinstalled the OS and ISPConfig on it and it seemed to go okay, but now when I add accounts or domains to it, they show up on the ISPConfig interface, but not in the DB for that server. It's just not getting the info. I'm not sure if ISPConfig is still retaining some old info from the previous install and I need to update or what. I did give it the same name as the previous server, no errors or info in the SQL logs for either server. Server A has the right Server_ID# for the new server, the accounts and domains get added to the primary DB, but they don't get replicated down to the actual mail server.